..teenie weeny afro

 

…..yes I did cut my hair and join the natural hair bandwagon…and all my fears were unfounded…I must say I am having a blast…and I still get to do my crazy weaves…so cool stuff..I have been hankering for a different look for awhile and I have been very patient in having very tame hairdos..so in celebration of my soon to be realized freedom from Citi..i want to colour my hair or highlight it..something bold….I though I would do blonde highlights then cover it up with very bright red colour..but I am now not so sure…perhaps just a nice blonde highlight will do….in the process I am ignoring my ever increasing to-do list and looking at different pics of people with TWA

 

 this chic looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!Solange definitely suits this look…wow!

 

 This looks like how my hair was only with a darker hue

 

 her cstyle really grabs me..and I realize I am wearing a lot more of this style …can’t wait for my hair all out and not being combed

 


Hello….so definitely love the street style…and I need to add to my hat and hoodie collection

You Might Also Like

2 comments