HAVING DONE ALL, STAND!

I have done all I can do….so for now I stand….Lord that is all I can do…and even that…at times I wobble..like today when those closest to me send arrows that deflate the air of peace around me….I will stand..for He who promised is faithful…

 

Donnie McClurkin 

Stand

 

[Verse]

What do you do 

when you've done all you can

And it seems like it's never enough?

And what do you say 

when your friends turn away, 

you're all alone?

Tell me, what do you give 

When you've given your all, 

and seems like 

you can't make it through? 

 

Stand and be sure 

Be not entangled in that bondage again

You just stand, and be sure.

God has a purpose. 

Yes, God has a plan. 

 

Tell me what do you do 

when you've done all you can

And it seems like you can't make it through

Child you just stand 

You just stand 

Stand

Don't you give up 

Through the storm , through the rain 

Through the hurt , through the pain 

 

[Chorus]

Well, you just stand

When there's nothing left to do

You just stand

Watch the Lord see you through

Yes, after you've done all you can 

You just stand 

 

Don't you bow, don't bend 

Don't give up, don't give in 

Hold on, just be strong 

God will step in and it won't be long 

VERSE

Tell me, 

how do you handle the guilt of your past?

Tell me, how do you deal with the shame?

And how can you smile 

when your heart is broken 

and filled with pain?

Tell me what do you give 

when you've given your all

Seems like you can't make it through? 

 

After you've done all you can

After you've gone through the hurt 

After you've gone through the pain

After you've gone through the storm

After you've gone through the rain

Prayed and cried, you've prayed and cried

Prayed and cried, prayed and cried

After you've done all you can, you just stand. 

 

Child you just stand, 

when there's nothing left to do

You just stand

Watch the Lord see you through

Yes, after you've done all you can

You just stand.

 

Dear Lord Jesus

I  have  done  all  I  can,  I  have  prayed,  I  have  cried,  I  have  praised  and  I  have

sighed. I am just going to stand in Your strength. Thank You for reassuring me

today that I can stand. Amen!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments