gripe

 

"When we complain," he writes, "we are using our words to focus on things that are not as we would like. Our thoughts create our lives, and our words indicate what we are thinking. It is vital that we control our minds in order to re-create our lives."

 

That is a quote from A Complaint Free World by Missouri minister Will Bowen. A friend whom I had not seen in ages pointed out that I am complaining to much. Actually his actual assertion is that I am repelling dudes off…but mean or not his observation is true. I was at a friend’s birthday event yesterday evening and I must say I probably complained 95% or basically said negative things. Which is sad. That is not me. I am sarcastic and all but also very much positive. my friend asked me today what is the root of the problem and I said my job…it’s like this cancer in me that is affecting every area of my life that even the good parts don’t count. I want out soooooooooooooooo bad…That said and done the gripping has to stop…I am not any happier after whining nor does it change my situation rather it leaves me much more miserable with a bleak outlook on life and a very unpleasant person to have a conversation

 

So I will become more aware of what I am speaking and if I have nothing positive to say I think I would rather say nothing

 

In other good news I woke up and started jogging again…my body just went on revolt and I had to get up

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments