Countdown to September 23rd

 

 

 

Fashion, a prevailing mode of expression. I love that definition of fashion as an aspect of style. Yesterday I came across a quote by Isaac Mizrahi on ted talks which amused me. He said that style makes you feel so great because it takes your mind of the fact that you are going to die. That said and done I love fashion and finally I am doing something about it. I have committed to holding a fashion event on my birthday which is roughly 36 days away.  I told my housemate that if I do this, I can do anything. I honestly believe that as the fear of starting has held me immobile for so long it’s not even funny. I am alive again. I am living and stressing and worrying and planning and praying and the ideas are praying in by the droves. God is amazing and indeed faithful. He is loving on me.

 

Watch this space. I am about to change the status quo

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments