WISE WORDS

In my blog voyage I discovered some really wise words from some dude and it deserves a post. I co-sign everything this dude had to say

 

long time reader, first time responding(sorry lol.) I am a man. My newlywed wife can tell you that SOME things a man does wont change. I think you’re speaking more on a cheating man. The whole idea that men WILL have more than one women in their life. Again, I’m just assuming this is in a large part of what you’re hinting towards. I’d like to think that anything a man does other than cheat wouldnot have u running for the door. You’re right, a man is gonna be a man. Just as a woman is gonna be a woman. Any extra acts are by choice. It’s all about choice. Decision making. If you love your wife as much as I do, you dont put urself in situations that will encourage infidelity. What helps me avoid certain situations is my past. I am the type of man that, not only learn from my previous mistakes, but also the mistakes of my peers. A man has to be ready to settle down BEFORE he even starts to look for a wife. A man cant see his wife until he is ready to be married. No woman should assume that they can make a man marriage material. He should be ready before he even meets you. And for those that have heard a man say he’s ready to settle, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. And it doesnt take a week to see if his or hers actions support their claim. Max, you have alot to do with the amount of reading I do now. Thanks and stay true to you

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments