so far

This is another unstructured post but this being my blog....who gives a penny? I have been so busy trying to beat deadlines for my term papers....i only have two left and they are due a week after my last paper so it lets me concentrate on my exams.i keep looking at the last post and laughing cz its like the wind...now its here....then its gone....i actually watched the episode from which that picture of lorelai and luke were taken...interesting....as one of my closest pals said juzi...men are from pluto!...leave a room wide open for them to enter...they hesitate or they refuse to enter...shut the dooor and sudennly its imperative that they enter that room!That said there is a room i shut and suddenly someone seems curious...its laughable....well another possibility has entered the equation..and you know what they say....bygones are bygones.
I finally realized that given time i could become a football addict....on sunday i was to go on a date where ver i would like and i found myself saying lets go somewhere where we can watch the manu game!!This was me!!!not being coerced or blackmailed or cajoled!!no i really wanted to watch the match...so dude agreed...and no i wasnt doing it to impress the dude...i dint even know he likes football till he started cheering for man-useless!needless to say i had a ball!! you should have seen us laughing like children and we still talked as wewatched the game....yaani when i saw the three goals i just thought...now we will never cath up...imagine i really cared!But i couldnt watch the arsenal game as we had to have a real date before i headed home...but mani had a fab weekend...and no pressure...which reminds me...why do people do group dates???eeich!! i so do not get those things.....one of my friends was so pissed last week when she met this dude and he was with his pals who one who was with his chic....apparently she thought it would be just the two of them..!I was telling her you teach people how to treat you and you. as the girl sets the pace and tone of the relationship or dating game...what do u mean you ask me to meet you and i get you with your pals and i wasnt informed?Rubbish!i told her that all these dudes i had told her about...there is none that that she had nver met..not coz am one of hose perpetually insecure chics who need intrigues to keep a dude...but coz i organise my life,friends and dudes in a mannerthat works for me..when it istime for my gals then its their time...when its time for my uni pals...time for my back-then pals...my highschool pals...church pals..tight pals....acquatances....dudes am seeing etc....why should they mingle...if they happen to meet cool ...but otherwise am perfectly comfortable when tnhey stay in compartments....moreover..there is no dude who has ever pulled a stunt like that on me....yaani i would just walk out....if we agreed that iwas to meet your pals then its cool. My friend then went on to say how this always happens and more so with one of this dude's pals...even when they are alone on a date..he keps calling teling the guy how they should meet etc!i was just sitting there in shock!Like what crap is that? Either you want to be with me or you dont!You organise your life well to make time for me and time for your boys! When iwas in high school i dated this guy was in this crew...all i'd ever hear is "me and my boys"...i got so sick and tired of that phrase thjat i promised myself NEVER AGAIN! and am glad i kept that promise...What nonsense!!

i am doing exams next week ! So it means marathon reading!You know how they say that if aman like you he calls and communicates frequentl and would do anything to see you? well it true....how pleasantly true!!
on a different foot...since i will be doing Women and the law as the first papaer and there are no precedents to guide me...i will be writing something on women to help me analyse how well am doing in my reading and understanding.To day law is concerned with relationships ,relationships are an expression of power hence law is both an instrument of oppression on women and a machinery of empowerment for them!
my Tac class has started hence i have to go. This was really nice.Heb 4:16 let us then approach the throne of Grace with confidence, so that we may recieve mercy and find Grace to help us in our time of need

You Might Also Like

3 comments