FOCUS....My 2017 Mantra

I ended last year with the word focus constantly on my mind. I noticed that almost all my conversations were peppered with the word.My mind is calm and I am focused. I had missed the way my whole psyche can of it's own will concentrate on one thing and it  utterly becomes my constant thought, plan, dream and life. This year I want to start creating a home for myself. That is the all consuming goal that has embedded itself in my whole being and I love it. There other things I have planned and have already taken steps to begin working on but my main focus is beginning the journey to create a home for myself .

So below are images of quotes on Focus that I will probably come back to throughout the year






































You Might Also Like

0 comments