Colour wheel

For the last 6 to 8 weeks I have been house hunting. Hopefully I will do a comprehensive post once I move into a place. Last weekend I came across a place which if all things fall into place will be my new home.

Earlier I had started a search for Sofas and I stumbled upon a vendor who had really good seats that are a colour that to me may be Turquoise or teal but looking at the colour charts I'm left even more confused. I saw them two weeks earlier than the house. This meant that when I finally saw the house it's been tough marrying the seat colours with the wall colours while also trying to sort what curtains and carpet colour to get.

I then discovered a much better priced seat vendor but I'd have to wait a week so I'm really torn and all these grey seats keep catching my eye since I've always wanted grey seats but I'm also a girl who loves colour.


The above are not my seats (I wish) but they capture the colour of the seats I'd identified

As per the above chart the seats are cobalt blue and in some light Cool Aqua (read Turquoise for me)



Anyway what is making me hesitant is because the living room walls are a baby blue with one wall having baby pink on it or I'm mixing up with the bedrooms which have baby pink and baby blue. The dominant colour in the living room is baby blue




Something close to that.



So the blue seats are making me think it will be a case of colours just sitting next to each other, not necessarily clashing but also not working together.

There's an option of a different shade of seats like the look below with a red seat accent

Meanwhile the vendor I got has the following options which I'm strongly considering


Though not necessarily in this combination. 
I love the neutral colour with room for colourful throws
The guy says he can make this grey number as is. 
Blue is one of my favourite colours after Plum , grey and White so  I'm strongly considering this one
Yes needless to say indecision has become such a part of my life but it's an interesting journey :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments