online profile

This is hilarious but another evidence of my character that when I'm open minded I can almost do anything. A couple of months ago I filled out an online dating profile. It was fun doing it but once I did it. I refused to interact with any of the matches who tried to talk to me. I could not even imagine the idea. I know a tease. but seriously imagining telling your friends 'we met online' or worse your parents. I shudder at the very thought.
So below is my profile without my picture and name of course:

Country of Origin: Kenya
Current Location: Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Star Sign: Libra
Height: 165cm (5' 5.0")
Body Type: Slim
Looks: Attractive
Hair Colour: Changes Often
Eye Colour: Black
Ethnicity: Black/African
Home Language: Ask me later
Other Languages: English; Italian; Swahili
Religion: Christian / Protestant
Marital Status: Single
Relationship Types: Just penpals; Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Short-term
Have Children: No
Want Children: Maybe

MORE ABOUT NYAKO:

Eating Habits: Eat most things
Smoking Habits: Non-Smoker
Drinking Habits: Occasional Drinker
Education: Bachelors degree
Occupation: Other
Income: Ask me later


Why should you get to know nyako?

I'm a bundle of contradiction. Very interesting once I let people in. My dry wit is something....hahahahA try
She describes her ideal match thus:

someone respectful,fun but mature, easygoing, physically attractive, healthy, strong values and intelligent, sense of humour, open minded,cool, confident

Her Ideal Match?
Country of Origin: Anywhere in the World
Current Location: (Moderately important) Anywhere in Africa
Gender: Male
Age Range: (Decidedly important) 27 - 33
Star Sign: Any
Height: (Moderately important) 165cm (5' 5.0") - 197cm (6' 5.6")
Body Type: (Slightly important) Average
Looks: (Moderately important) Average
Hair Colour: Any
Eye Colour: Any
Has Photo: Non-negotiable
Ethnicity: (Slightly important) Black/African; Latino/Hispanic; White/Caucasian; Mixed; Black/Caribbean
Home Language: Any
Other Languages: Any
Religion: (Moderately important) Christian / Catholic; Christian / Protestant; Christian / Other; Spiritual, but not religious; Christian / Orthodox
Marital Status: (Non-negotiable) Single
Have Children: Any
Want Children: Any
Eating Habits: Any
Smoking Habits: (Decidedly important) Non-Smoker
Drinking Habits: Any
Education: (Moderately important) Some University / College; Technical Diploma; Associates degree; Bachelors degree
Occupation: Any
Income: Any


More Physical Characteristics Hair Style: Short
Facial Hair: None / not applicable
Body Hair: Smooth
Eyesight: I've got 20/20 vision
Body Art: I don't have any
Fashion Sense: Urban (My style is fresh from the city streets)
Favourite Clothing: My trusty pair of jeans
Personality Traits Personality Traits: Daring; Funny; Intelligent; Outgoing; Outrageous; Outspoken; Sarcastic; Wild & Crazy
Sense of Humour: Sarcastic
Valued Qualities: Compassion; Devotion; Friendliness; Honesty; Hope; Self-control; Humour; Faithfulness; Chemistry
Intelligence: Intelligent
Ruled by: The head
Party Behaviour: An average mingler
Leisure & Entertainment Pastimes of choice: Reading a book
Music Preferences: Blues; Country & Western; Dance / Disco; R&B / Soul; Rap / Hip Hop; Reggae
Reading: There's nothing better
Books: Fiction; History; Romance
TV Habits: I watch a few favourite shows each week
TV Shows: Comedy/Sit-coms; Reality shows
Movie Frequency: Occasionally or irregularly
Movie Preferences: Comedy; Romance
Take Drugs: Never
Dating & Relationships Current Relationship: I'm single
Date Activities: A music concert; A picnic in a park; Attending a sporting event; Dinner at a restaurant; Meeting for coffee; Walking on the beach
Sports, Hobbies & Interests Sport Involvement: Watching from the sidelines
Sports: Camping; Cycling; Dancesport; Hiking; Running; Soccer; Swimming; Walking
Interests: Photography; Reading; Shopping; Surfing the Internet; Writing books
Work & Lifestyle Pace of Life: Manageable
Time at Work: I work part-time
Cooking: I cook rather than starve
Dining Out: I eat out a few times a month
Cuisine: Chinese; Indian; Italian; Seafood; Thai
Family Size: I've got brothers
Family Closeness: We're average
Time Online: I'm on for an hour or two a day
Willing to Relocate: I'd consider it
Likes & Dislikes Favourite Colour: Purple
Animals: I like them at the zoo
Pets (Like): Dog(s)
Pets (Dislike): Cat(s); Exotic pet(s); Reptile(s); Rodent(s)
Turn-ons: Assertiveness; Dancing; Flirting; Intelligence; Sarcasm
Turn-offs: Body piercing(s); Long hair; Showing affection in public; Skinny dipping; Tattoo(s)
Dreams, Aspirations & Goals Work Aspirations: I already have my ideal job
Dream Home: House in the suburbs
Retirement Plans: Travelling cross-country in a mobile home
Philosophical Stuff Religious Attendance: Once a week
Politics: I have no interest in politics
Feelings about using SA Reunited BlackSingles: Curious
Honesty: Extremely

You Might Also Like

0 comments