25

Gorgeous 25



Tomorrow is my birthday and its such a big thing i have to blog about it even if all i am writing is one line.MY PARTY IS ALL PLANNED OUT....i may have gone over board in inviting several guys who have vested interest in me...but what the heck.....its gonna be fun....will blog more after the actual event.
i can honestly say that i have done what i wanted to do before i turned 25 and i have no regrets.If only i could dump some guy before then...i would be much happier,...but we cant have everything..can we....?

Big brother is so interesting.. imagine...on the same month as my birthday...i have job....maybe not permanent but i am glad that after all that waiting i have something...

IN a paradox i have learned how really alone i am....yet how really loved and surrounded i really am.Alone in that the consequences of my decisions are mine to bear...that no matter how much others may want to bear them for me..they cant.....i have learnt that just when you feel most alone..the real friends show you how much they are a treasure....i have learnt that the stuff i have learnt about men...well its not all rubbish...yet there is still lots to learn...that despite my paranoia when it comes to them..i have managed to be really close friends with some of them,.,,,i have learnt stuff about me..that just amaze me..i am proud of the woman i am...just as i am sorry but not ashamed of some of the not so positive stuff i have done.....more than anything i am glad that i am NEVER PART OF THE CROWD......it has cost me to be true to myself even when i am wrong..but the rewards have been worth it...Most of all I KNOW THAT I know thats i know THAT God LOVES ME...I HAVE TESTED HIM AT THE MOST THIS YEAR AND PUSHED AS MANY BOUNDARIES AS I COULD...yet HE IS STILL FAITHFUL..no one will ever love ME LIKE THAT.....

OK THIS POST HAS GOTTEN LONGER THAN I EXPECTED bUT I AM GLAD I AM TURNING 25...UNLIKE SOME OF MY PEERS WHO FEEL BAD ABOUT IT AND OLD..I FEEL THAT THE BEST IS HERE TO BE SAVOURED...AND EVEN BETTER IS ON THE WAY...LIKER MY APARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BY THE WAY I WANT A STUFFED ANIMAL....CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME ANYONE BOUGHT ME ONE..HIHIHIHI...For any typos.....a thousand apologies

You Might Also Like

0 comments