running on E





Father God, I am truly thankful for my blessings. Yet it is quite another thing to be thankful in the hard times and with the unanswered questions of life. Thank You for understanding that it is not easy for me.
Thank You for showing me that when I can't be thankful for the hard stuff, You remind me just to be thankful IN it. For it is in that where Your character of faithfulness will be proven over and over to me. Thank You for the confidence that You will see me through. Help me to lean hard on Your strength, wisdom and care. Thank You that You will build a track record in my life through Your faithfulness. You enable me to be thankful in hard times because You are my God and You can be trusted with my life, even in the hard stuff! In Jesus' name I pray, amen.


am broken....that's what i am.....i am so down..i wonder if i will ever get up....its not even anger...more like i am resigned.....which is sad...i think i am just there..waiting....to see what each new day ill bring...either worse ,..or the same of what was there yesterday....it is hard to remember that chronos time is not the same time as kairos time..yet i torture myself...i wonder what lesson am i not learning..that i feel so stuck in this season

You Might Also Like

0 comments