tickle me silly.




Be low are some hilarious stuff i have read,heard or seen...my disclaimer is that i dint think them up but others did..so no causing
1.My pal who is flying out in 2weeks time....so i tell her i cannot date men with stained teeth..then she says...'brown teeth..people date such men??????? her expression was price less
2."I have a short leash for stupidity and redundancy. I can tolerate it for a minute, but after that, I snap. Don’t be dim around me."from some dude
3."I have never worn a pipe trouser... I just dont know how some dudes do it!!! Every part above the knee needs its breathing space... Especially the parts!!!"
4."I strongly believe that women are not from this planet... Apart from the obvious abnormal protrusions in their body, that i so love and crave 4 (what....? daddy needs some sugar), they have some major hormonal/ emotional imbalances that no man has ever understood!!! We even gave up... It's easier cramming engine parts, or calculus!!!!"....this one had me laughing so hard
5." I refer to my flatulence as " The Emancipaton of Mimi"
6".hey Tanya, how can u be afraid of heights and u always go ontop???? hehehe"

You Might Also Like

2 comments