ish ish

sato was a very full day for me.My folks traveled to shagz for a funeral so i was essentially home alone....went for alabastron with Shirley..the ride there was sth from a comic book...it was eight in the morning but the mat dint have fuel..i mean why did they bother picking us..at some point they were pushing the mat while we are inside...in my mind i was getting pissed as i had woken up an hour earlier...just to be early...Shirley was just laughing...after a while i just detached..when we on the highway we just felt enough is enough we boarded another mat..and arrived 3min late..but it hadn't started.There were new people so we did a recap and got started..i was an awesome day...i am glad Shirley came...in away with Shirley i have experienced so much more than with my other friends...she is my one pal i know i can live with comfortably case we get each other and never have any drama....for this week part of our assignment is to write a letter to our younger self..this for me will be a challenge..when i write...i am really open and its like am reliving that moment...i will do it..but a part of me is dreading it....
i later headed for Helen's & Moppa's wedding reception......it was interesting..especially seeing moppa being taught he lughya dances...later we went to paint the town red..i was arriving home at 3 in the morning....i thnk i will be following my pal's mum advice no wedding food...my tummy went on a revolt at 5am.....Sunday was a day spent home...recovering and lounging..at least Edu kept me company in the afternoon via phone..i have no idea why he was working on Sunday...we hit vibe.....he says i am on a downward trend..if i was out that late...he says he hopes i wont start justifying premarital sex..i laughed and said i wont. H e keeps saying how good rangers is.the place and the band on sato..i have to go there one of these days,,,,nway no more..gotta work

You Might Also Like

2 comments