The Promise....or Is it Clutching straws?

Psalms 71:19-21
"Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God, you who have done
great things. Who, O God, is like you?
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will
restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again
bring me up.
You will increase my honour and comfort me again."

That is what I'm clutching at to keep the panic at bay and drown the
unending scoffing and doubting voices around me. That is what calms
the storm within me. The fears that clutch at me and threaten to
immobilize me. The whole of that Psalm is so relevant to me but those
three verses were a straw today. May I one day achieve my dreams and
look back with tears of joy&gratitude rather than tears of shame &
bitterness.
I know whom I have believed, and I'm convinced that he is able to
guard what I have entrusted to him for that day

--
Sent from my mobile device

You Might Also Like

0 comments