a future and hope...

You know....God is so faithful...ALWAYS...anyone who knows me....knows i love saying that but more than that i believe it...I am on this journey where its end is my arrival in London...when a new journey begins..and God has been so faithful..just when i am sighing wondering what next..ready to give in to despair....He sends me something or someone..to let me know that He is on it..and He is faithful...at no pint has 24 ours gone without a word or a sign to let me know I am on the right path and despite the fact that I cannot see the big picture..its is all working together...and I believe for my good...You in in Jeremiah i believe 29 where it says and you will hear a voice saying this is the way walk in it...it's true...God's faithfulness is amazing me...and right now i have no clear picture how i will end up in London but of one thing I am sure I am going to London soon...sooner than i think

You Might Also Like

0 comments