December Holiday

Since I am in a very good and hopeful mood...can i officially say I had an AMAZING end of year/new year....and we all know how i love new years...I am officially in debt to one of my closest friends...you know who you are babe... Thanks to her I met this dude who was a perfect interlude...I wonder if he would be insulted to be referred to as an interlude...or perhaps a glimmer of hope without too much seriousness...like a temporary boyfriend who has an expiry date hence you don't have to waste time with the biometric exchange of information but just be easy and random...but that aside hanging out with my friend and her boyfriend was such a blast...so yeah after mourning most of the year how life was crappy cause of my job...i had a good break....and of course i am on this new i need to get to London...but on a much lighter note..in other news...it seems more men prefer big hair to short hair...but that is a different post

You Might Also Like

0 comments