You have to let go of who you think you should be in order to be who you are...

 

Who I think I should be is this a girl at home in her own skin and very much content with her status in life. Who I am is a lonely girl who is very much confused if not genuinely puzzled why she is alone and looking  at the trend analysis creates a much more  dire picture ahead  

 

I think I should be confident that I am who I am and being single is not an ailment; who I am is a girl who when asked her status feels a hot wave of shame as if I am inadequate

 

 

I think I should listen and be comforted by the advise and assurance that this state will change; Who I am is a doer so unless it’s practical way of getting out of this state it’s all unbearable stuff that I have to endure

 

 

Enough of the self pity….but currently that is who I am….to my shame I was tempted to call Charles….sanity returned

You Might Also Like

0 comments