...dream holiday destination for new years

We have an intern in our unit and he was completely thrown that I am already looking for New Year’s plan. In fact he was really amused. That said and done my pal and I have started looking at hotels in Zanzibar and while at it I decided to also check out Pemba seeing as  I had already visited Zanzibar and while at it I came across Fundu Lagoon which takes my breath away. I so desperately want to go there. I feel like I have been on a speeding roller coaster this year each month getting busier and with more things to deal with and so I would love to just go away to some relaxed getaway . Somewhere I’ve never been. It offers both an activity filled holiday and a relaxed holiday. The pristine beaches and mangrove forests are just the perfect…..something. I have calculated what it would roughly cost me and I must say this is based on pure faith but you know what I know that I know that new years will find me on a holiday on Pemba Island.

 

I have mentee as part of the Global Giveback Circle. Her name is Mary. She is in high school and 15 years old. We communicate via email and I must say it is rewarding as I give I am also receiving.

 

Tomorrow morning e have our SWAP breakfast and I must say I am actually excited these two weeks have been very demanding with late hours at work so it will be cool to chill with ladies from church and just have a good ol’ chat. Plus I may be hosting our cell group(PTC) for Kileleshwa. But all in the pipe work.

 

Today I woke up wanting to hide in some cave because of all that is required of me but I know it will be well.

 

 

As my little paradise check the link

 

http://www.fundulagoon.com/#/gallery

 

 

 

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments