NOTE TO SELF

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQcHp2NKBGIlV2MhDuP_Bp3oxXSMUhnNCDoI7fjwXP0AVGVjnXLhqXaHIUXB8ZwkMkZghB5vZbrBEFre655LulzuyrOo0a4JQSKrPgDluHhaRffK1pwzBxyoYhIS4mrUoXpP5jd-bQEPmo/s320/stop-worrying.jpg

 

 

Tears. I am working while weeping silently. I am so overwhelmed with work. The more I do the more it comes in and the pressure is ever there. The whole moving houses has become so complicated. It’s like there are more and more bills while the money is less and less. I feel so inadequate. I walk with that knowledge. As knowledge than in my inner self I know is a lie but my circumstance right now bellow to me to be true. Sadly I have stopped talking to the One I desperately need to be talking o. I hope he hears the language of tears and fears.

 

Two of my friends sent me emails that really touched my heart. To someone else they may think it’s silly but to me …lifeline

 

“There was a time when I used to worry so much at night I  couldn’t sleep them someone told me that before u go to bed, tell God your giving all the burdens you’ve carried the whole day back to him to carry for you so that u can rest...I know it sounds silly but imagine it used to work so please try sawa?. In the morning the sun will shine and I promise it will be a much better day.”


“Hey gal, said a prayer out loud for you and though I can’t begin to imagine how it's like to be so crazy busy but He knows and so you are in fairly good hands with Him on that one. If you get a chance to, look at the character of God as revealed in Is. 40:12 and 13 and that same God is in charge of this situation.”

 

Pinned on my wall is a verse Isaiah 41:13.

 

 

Isaiah 40:12-13

 12 Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand,
   or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens?
Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket,
   or weighed the mountains on the scales
   and the hills in a balance?
13 Who can fathom the Spirit[a] of the LORD,
   or instruct the LORD as his counselor?

 

Isaiah 41:13-14


13 For I am the LORD your God
   who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
   I will help you.
14 Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob,
   little Israel, do not fear,
for I myself will help you,” declares the LORD,
   your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel

 

 

The song that comes to mind is Casting Crowns Stained glass masquerade

 

 

Is there anyone that fails
Is there anyone that falls
Am I the only one in church today feelin’ so small

Cause when I take a look around
Everybody seems so strong
I know they’ll soon discover
That I don’t belong

So I tuck it all away, like everything’s okay
If I make them all believe it, maybe I’ll believe it too
So with a painted grin, I play the part again
So everyone will see me the way that I see them

*Chorus*
Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain
But if the invitation’s open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade

Is there anyone who’s been there
Are there any hands to raise
Am I the only one who’s traded
In the altar for a stage

The performance is CONVINCING
And we know every line by heart
Only when no one is watching
Can we really fall apart

But would it set me free
If I dared to let you see
The truth behind the person
That you imagine me to be

Would your arms be open
Or would you walk away
Would the love of Jesus
Be enough to make you stay

Chorus x2

Well if the invitation’s open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade

Is there anyone that fails
Is there anyone that falls
Am I the only one in church today feelin’ so small

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments