JA

Today is our first day volunteering for junior Achievement. Everyone has been trying to like scare me or give me all this negative news and all but I am calm. Surprisingly so, but nonetheless I am calm. I will wait and see. I did dress up to be both professional yet still hip.lol. On Saturday I start training for Kimbilio-call centre for battered women. Somehow the hope-to-do list is slowly but surely coming to life. For that I am grateful. I found out that a couple I know are expecting. They are at a point when this is an such a big shake up. A year from now it would be so welcome but right now it’s this big volcano. That said and done God is faithful. He will walk with them. Today is also my housemates birthday. YAY! Dinner at Alan Bobbie’s Bistro. Heart! heart! Two Sundays ago we had a special service for widows where we basically blessed widows by doing three to four months worth of shopping for them and they also got cash and some who had young kids got school fees. During the service there was a song which really touched my heart. I recognized Nicol Sponberg’s voice but could not find the song.  Yesterday I heard it on radio. It’s by Selah and it’s called ‘Part the waters’.

 

I Need Thee Every Hour
Words by Annie Hawks, Robert Lowry; Music by Robert Lowry; Arrangement by Nicol Sponberg, Allan Hall

When I think I'm going under, part the waters, Lord
When I feel the waves around me, calm the sea
When I cry for help, oh, hear me, Lord and hold out Your hand
Touch my life
Still the raging storm in me

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

Refrain

I need Thee, O I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
O bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is in vain.

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments