E

Kidum

One of my closest friends gave me Kidum's cd-Haturudi nyuma meaning we are not going back. I love that album. Dude is beyond talented. My pal loves him so I knew it was a gift from the heart. The lyrics are so down to earth;so real and eloquent. The voices are goose-bump inducing. My favourite is the album title which is a collaboratiön with Juliana. The two make me so grateful I understand Swahili and make me realise enduring the horrible classes was worth it. My second favourite song is Mapenzi(Love) which is the first söng in the album. The lyrics are insane giving haturudi nyuma compe. Mushoma is another pearl of a song. I don't understand a word of it but its soulfully beautiful; achingly beautiful. It's my pal's favourite. Surprisingly the collabo with Nameless is my least favourite song in the whole album. I love both artistes but this was a no no. All in all the album was my favourite birthday present. Mad love dude

You Might Also Like

1 comments