work

so sorry i keep meaning to blog but i get from work so bone tired that sleep is the only thought that can survive ...i got a new job which is a very good opportunity..something to do with global finance...sadly it also meant the end of my reign in unlimited cyberspace..so even its after work hours that i can spare some minutes to do this...
i am happy to have the job but being the new kid on the block is SOOOOOOOOOO NOTTTTTTTTT funny...i haven't felt like this in years...so unsure of myself or my place...i love the facilities..BUT I DON'T LIKE THE FLOOR WHERE I AM WORKING...I SIT NEXT TO THE MAIN MANAGERS...MEANING I HAVE TO BE ON MY BEST BEHAVIOR AT ALL TIMES..I PREFERRED THE UPPER FLOUR,...even the coffee was better there...anyhooooooooooooooo there is nothing much happening in my life other than waking up at 5am in the morning and sleeping at 10pm or 11pm...thew weekends have been good with nonstop partying....my goal was to at least make out with some hot dude...i tell you never make plans..coz Murphy's laws will conspire to ensure all your plans fail....sigh...but all in all i had a fab weekend which when i have time and strength i will blog about...this post was so totally without direction...more like an update.if there are any typos...bear with me..am bone tired

You Might Also Like

0 comments