hating on Wachira

i finally have own blog..ok i have several of them but this one will be frequently updated. By the way as the title suggests its mad ramblings about me,myself and i....ofcourse and all the drama that is ever in my life!Finally somewhere i can hate on wachira Paul Gitahi. Yanni dude you win...i thot i was a pro in mental i guess i met my match...but your loss in the end...the poem below says it best:


what you lost


Nip a small thing in the bud
Never show your hand
Fancy yourself a Romeo
Fade out on the sand

Find yourself a rainbow
Carry a wooden cross
Sell yourself to alter-worlds
Make them your albatross

Cry out your need daily
Never trust and never give
Follow along a darkened path
Be afraid to live

I followed you through altitudes
As though you were the light
Your masquerade, your cheap façade
Your victims in the night

Don’t cover me with roses now
Don’t tell me of your ache
I learned your lessons well enough
It’s time for me to take

I take my stand, I take my breath
My footprints on this shore
To me you were the only one
To me you are no more

San LLo

You Might Also Like

9 comments