Put forth a steady, focused effort

I am just so proud of myself and where I am.

Work is a lot but each day I go home tired in a good kind of way. It's productive and the amount of growth that I can see in myself, my team and environment is fairly rewarding.

I am exactly where I am supposed to be at this moment in my life.

I am not grasping, anxious , trying to open a thousand other doors.

In me is the quiet certainty that all my other interest will all come to fruition in due time. I am open to opportunities those that I create myself and those that await me.

We live in a world that is always pushing us to go for more, seek more, aim for more even when it is not the season or not the time.

So I am utterly in love with the lack of frantic discontent in my life. It is truly a beautiful season.

Marc and Angel sent an email with 3 wake up calls and the second one just packaged it so well:

2.  Patience does not mean waiting and doing nothing.

Patience involves productive activity.  It means doing your very best with the resources available to you, while understanding that the results you seek are worth the required time and effort, and not available elsewhere for any less time and effort.

Patience is the realization that the quality of your life is much more significant than the quantity of things you fill it with.  Patience is your willingness to accept and appreciate what you have right now, while you put forth a steady, focused effort into growing toward your dreams and goals.

The willingness to accept and appreciate......Contentment

Putting forth a steady and focused effort.......Commitment

Growing your dreams and Goals...................Drive and ambition that is uniquely yours.



Reject all calls to do more, or do what is not in line with what you know is right for you for this season, no matter how well meaning or loving.

Do you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments