collage of blogposts and comments

I know I know.....it's been too long and to make it worse today I'm doing lazy blogging. I have been so busy that I stopped reading my favorite blogs. So today as i read them I will share some posts or comments that either have me laughing so hard I look like a mad woman or just raising my eyebrows...I warn you..my sense of humor is weird but hopefully You'll enjoy

1.Wild Cougar on 03/27/2012 at 10:59 am said:

Cosign. Churches can remain segregated. Cause people who like to dress in big hats, then jump up and down, throw handkerchiefs, bang tambourines, take their shoes off, run up and down the aisles, jerk madly, knock pews to the side while they speak in tongues, and roll on the floor, all to a lively but repetitive organ tune should be able to do so without white people (or boring snobbbish black people) gawking at them.

HMPH!

2. CurlyTop on 03/27/2012 at 1:21 am said:

I wish homes came with women/men bathrooms or at least a urinal in one of them. Seperate but equal bathrooms in homes would decrease husband/boyfriend death by 86.4%
Reply ↓

*
I Am Your People on 03/27/2012 at 4:10 am said:

This should be in government building code
Reply ↓
*
A Woman's Eyes on 03/27/2012 at 9:15 am said:

They do exist. I know plenty of couples who don’t use the same bathroom in their house.
Reply ↓
o
Chanelle on 03/27/2012 at 10:58 am said:

Me too. If I’m married it will be a requirement for me to have my own bathroom…..it will be written in paper form and signed by all parties involved.
______________________________________________________________________---
As a side note from the comments. My friend E had a horrific(to me hilarious) experience at a very popular and supposedly upmarket club on Ng'ong Road. As usual the queues at the ladies are ridiculous so she decided to go to the gents and she was busy doing her business when she noticed funny marks on the walls....only to realize in horror that someone had used their hands as tissue paper then wiped off the feces on the walls...She ran off in fright thinking the person might back...that is what is hilarious to me....So anytime I go back to this club I get fits of laughter like no One's business.
talking OF WEIRD LOO EXPERIENCES on twitter the other day @Karofio MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I ALMOST FELL OFF MY SEAT!!!!!!!! LET ME QUOTE: While in the loo I overheard the guy in the next stall over whisper "get out of me" and then start to cry..How I hate shared offices..!There was no reply, I assume there was no one else in the toilet with him...his demons? I fled before they got a new host!

I love social media and my friends ....just make me laugh away my worries
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SheWhoMustBeObeyed on 03/27/2012 at 12:10 pm said:

“or put your feet on the seat and squat.”

iRebukeThis!!!

Why in the hell would anyone do that?? *Weeping*


CurlySue on 03/27/2012 at 9:49 am said:

Here’s a small list of types of people that should be separated:
4. Public transportation. Those with boundary issues. That way, all the people who seem to love sitting right next to you although there are free seats and striking up a conversation can all sit next to each other and talk about their bunions, kids, dying dog, whatever. And us normal folks (those who avoid contact with others like the plague), can sit with three seats between us all and stare straight ahead, like God intended

JessicaL on 03/27/2012 at 10:38 am said:

Please tell me why, when it’s 50-lem seats on the bus/subway the stank person has to take a seat next to you. Especially on the days when you want to be left the hell alone.

CurlySue on 03/27/2012 at 2:07 pm said:

Ok, so another list and this one dedicated solely to restroom etiquette.

1. People who talk to you through the stalls. Just because we came in chatting doesn’t mean I want to shout over the noise of us both p*ssing. Shut your mouth and focus. Seriously, these people need their own bathrooms. That way they can chat away through grunts and ahhs.

2. People who choose the stall right next to you even though others are open. Whyyyy? Why do you want to sit right next to me? Don’t you want a buffer? I want a buffer! These people need their own bathrooms too. That way they can sit all close, hold hands and whatever else weird sh*t I’m certain people like this do.

3. Let’s talk about pooping. Women pooping, to be specific. Ok, if you come into the bathroom and you have to poop but someone is in the big stall (you know which one) and they’re pooping too, wait! Go back to your desk for two damn minutes and wait! Don’t stand outside my stall door or go to the stall next to me and start grunting away. And if you’re a shy pooper, don’t sit there in your stall waiting me out. Listen b*tch, I was here first. You shoulda waited! Now we’re both sitting here with our feet raised in absolute silence. Well, let me tell you now, you won’t win. So, really, there needs to be two separate types of bathrooms here. Those for indiscriminate “I’ll sh*t anywhere with a hole” poopers and a single stall bathroom for shy poopers who like their privacy. Like me.

Now, I’m exhausted!


Anyway that is enough for today and turns out VSB made me laugh so much I only got comments from it's posts

You Might Also Like

0 comments