LIMPERTS

My body is trying to recover from the fabulous but crazy weekend at Rift Valley Lodge. The break was exactly what I needed. We met yesterday with Mich to discuss our launch and business plans. She really offered us good sound advice and shared her own stories of how starting her own Advertising and marketing firm has worked out. It’s amazing but I keep meeting all these people who have walked away from employment to follow their passion and make money from that. There is a lot of work ahead of us but I am frighteningly excited. There’s a lot of work and a lot of cash that is required but it is all so worth it because I wasn’t meant to do this..finally I am not going against my grain but being myself. There are several moments of doubt…but that is to be expected I always say everything has to be questioned.

 

For some bizarre reason I have never fully settled on what I want to do for my masters and held it off thought my dad would have preferred I do its straight after my undergrad. I could never fully settle on the course to take and always said I would do an MBA as a default specializing in strategic management. The plan was that 2012 would be the year that I would definitely go do my masters but even then I have been dragging my feet wondering if I want to do more business studies. Well the search is over because I came across Limperts Academy of Design. They have courses for fashion stylist and the courses are home based. I have gone through the curriculum for both the certificate and diploma and it’s exactly what I wanted and need. The fee course are fair in my estimation. I wish I knew I would have done the professional certificate this year but everything happens in its own time. I am finally ready. I am determined that I will do the professional course and travel to London to do the diploma course. I do not have the clear idea but I am determined that I will do it.

 

God does make everything beautiful in His own time

 

 

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments