YAY!

My home girl is graduating with the title of ‘doctor’ so a gazillion hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has worked hard and has gone through hell and back. I am so proud of her that no words can express it. God has sure been faithful to us guys this year. So that’s awesome news.

 

In a few hours I start my leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yipee…My body is already out of here….and tonight partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!That is if my limping foot lets me. I decided on Leopard beach resort and man I’m excited like wow!

 

I started going to the gym two weeks ago and I am proud to say I am loving the result that it will yield in the future. For now its aches and pain but I feel much better for having taken control. When they say working through the pain…you learn that when working out.

 

Finally got my hands on EAT.LOVE.PRAY will read it while on leave.

 

I forgot my phone at home hence I have stayed a whole day without my phone. A major feat.

 

This wasn’t a real post just to say my girl is a doctor and I’m going on vacationJ

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments