26 Thank you's

A friend of mine once asked me if I  am manic-depressed seeing as my moods change so easily…lol…Well I am not but I just realized that I should try and think of 26 things(Not in order of importance) I am either grateful about or I am currently into:

 

1.      Good health

2.      Memoirs of a Geisha

3.      My family

4.      Grooveshark

5.      Sexy dresses

6.      My housemate who listens to all my madness at home and at work

7.      Saturday night hang outs at our apartments

8.      Purpose Centre

9.      Sangria

10.  Vests

11.  Boots

12.  My room

13.  My girls in and out of this country

14.  Raggea Music

15.  The bloggess

16.  Verysmartbrothas

17.  Hyperbole and a half

18.  My boss and my crazy colleague

19.   God helping me survive all the bad things this year

20.  My attitude of not buying into the myth that I am old

21.  Text messages

22.  The internet

23.  Vegetable stir-fry

24.  Easter at the coast

25.  The weekend getaway at Nyeri

26.  My boys who really complicate my life but make me the girl that I am

You Might Also Like

0 comments