swirling thoughts




wow its been so long...yet it seems i didn't suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Our net has been down hence mail is all i have been able to check seeing as am a job seeker of some sort.
I saw some research job which sounds interesting,pays really well(five zeros) and is with a good organization. I really want this job so bad that i have managed to freeze my want till today.Tomorrow is the deadline and i am working on my resume today. It took me much time to work on my CV while i was still in uni and most people say its among the best..but seeing as it has not landed me the jobs i want....OK to be fair it does get me to the interview skills...but i have decided to redo my whole resume,,,who knows..i even sought help from all sorts of quarters.I am the first to admit that my application letters have not been the best in fact its one of the things i hate writing but i got some tips and hopefully i will have superb letters.
I HATE government institutions in this stupid country....especially the bureaucracy involved...my mum works for the government and after seeing all the crap involved..i swore to myself that i would stay clear of it like the plague. Our company had two contracts with one of the government parastatol. I worked really hard in drafting and redrafting those contracts which kept being brought back for amendments and finally after two months they signed the contract and service was started in both the kitchen and laundry department...its time to pay for the first quarter and these stupid idiots don't want to pay with flimsy excuse after flimsy excuse..and when all else fails they fall on the all worn out excuse that they need a further explanation on how the contracts operates or the prices are too high.Imbeciles...they made us explain each and every phrase on that contract...add conditions etc and now suddenly they do not understand it...i don't know why a majority of people do not understand 5that a contract is executed the moment the parties sign and not whether payment has been made or not...i really admire my dad coz he has such patience with these morons or thick heads as he calls them...we discovered that what the people want particularly one fellow is to be bribed..something we refuse to do...we did superb work for them..why should we bribe you to pay us?i hate them i hate them..we really need the cash inflow is its a lot of money. i think that working for my dad these 6 or so months has really opened my eyes as to the reality of business...it really needs nerves of steel. Karl Marx said that for the bureaucrat the world is a mere object to be manipulated by him.

On another note my friend was so amused when we reminded her of what she was saying as regards only settling for guys who can make you come...i tell u the things you say when you are high.I went with a couple of Friends to OLEPOLOS....weirdly enough i have never graced this place...it was a nice drive though they made us wait for the meat for like hours..we were so famished..i felt really bad for the guys...seeing as men have such appetites,,,,they way dudes eat should be like some wonder of the world. My small brother who used to be begged to eat now devours food at a rate that leaves one wondering if its the last meal he is partaking.He is finally closing school and coming home this weekend i am sure my mother must be thrilled.

I keep losing my passion for work then regaining it..then losing it..its like some yo-yo game...its not funny.Yesterday i took the whole day off and just watched telly at home from morning till night.Bliss but now i am back...but i cant complain idleness is not my thing.

I was a t a party recently and we got talking about different things and the topic of flings came up...as more and more people talked i realized that we each have our definition of what a fling is...i wondered if it is possible to have a fling without having sex with the other person..shall we call them flingee?....and i would so love to hear from someone who has had a fling.Some of the feedback i got was that its a bad a idea to have a fling with a friend as it complicates stuff and may end up badly..but then again the question raised how do u let in a stranger....musings that's all let me get back to my resume redo.

You Might Also Like

5 comments