control

as i sit here am so tired..not physically but mentally and emotionally..my spirit is so low....i knew this day would come but in my naivety i assumed it would be much later........
i have been informed by my mother of how i need to end my relationship with J....because he is not good enough.....isn't it amazing that people reject the same species or people who have come from where they have come from.........i cannot repeat the awful things i had to hear this morning...to make it worse i so did not see this coming........two weeks ago J said that he knows adversity is coming ahead....well its here.....
truth be told....this has to do with more than him...its confirmed what i have always known that my folks are control freaks..they think that by virtue of having kids its like having puppets..you get to control everything that they do.............
i cant even write am just...wondering why this had to happen now..i need to read for my exams.....nway God is my light and my salvation...He is the stronghold of my life..the Bible says that though my father and mother reject me...the Lord will receive me.......
yaani i need spiritual covering cz this is fire men.

You Might Also Like

1 comments